We are growing and want to add a Software Quality Assurance member to our team!
- Solid 4+ years expertise in Front-End and Back-End web applications testing.
- Solid background in manual and automation testing using open source tools and scripting languages such as Java and Perl.
- Good knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, REST, PHP, and MySQL.
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with cloud-based productivity tools such as Asana, GSuite, and Github.
- Great communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or a related field.
- Design, implement and execute test plans for performance, regression and sanity testing on a large scalable web-based platform.
- Develop and maintain processes for features and release management.
- Run test cases, keep track and properly document defects
- Work closely with development and operations team and quickly reproduce issues.
- Validate and isolated defects and prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles.
- Participate in the design and integration phases to understand system interfaces.
- Keep abreast of the latest tools and testing methodologies to quickly identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com We'd love to interview you ASAP!