As Operations Support Specialist, you will support and manage our growing community of freelance supplier/technicians and the customers that they service.
- Responsible for client onboarding, orders, and inquiries phone/email/text.
- Generate leads, and convert clients into happy, paying customers
- Ensure client orders are filled and completed in a timely manner
- Own the supplier/technician onboarding and deployment process from first contact to back end operations support
- Develop strategies to build and support our supplier community through training, workshops, and continuing education about our product
- Act as the main liaison between clients, suppliers, and the teko team
- At least 2 years of Operations/Support experience in related field.
- Fluent in English, in both speaking and writing.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to listen and empathize. Must be able to guide people through challenging situations both online and off.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with customers and suppliers to build lasting professional relationships
- Familiar and comfortable with online/web-based systems.
- Resourceful self starter with exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com We'd love to interview you ASAP!