We are growing and want to add Software Support specialists to our team!
- Minimum of 3 years in delivering Software Support for large scale platforms
- Background in software troubleshooting, Chrome inspector and manual testing
- Ability to respond professionally to emails, chats, and phone calls
- Self-starter, independent worker with problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Proficient in written or verbal English
- Provide Software Support for production platforms.
- Develop software testing, logging modules, and debugging tools.
- Be the main contact for escalations raised by internal teams & external clients.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, analyze systems and logs of reported issues.
- Stabilize the situation, suggest workarounds, and update clients.
- Reproduce issues, confirm defects, and log defect reports.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, and Operations teams and provide input.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude throughout issues resolution.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Remote/Work From Home (shift rotation 7AM - 8PM, including 1 weekend day)
- 14th month guaranteed incentive
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid vacation/leaves
- Medical/Health insurance
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!