We are growing and want to add a Software Quality Assurance member to our team!
- Solid 4+ years expertise in Front-End and Back-End web applications testing.
- Solid background in manual and automation testing using open source tools and scripting languages such as Java and Perl
- Good knowledge of web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, REST, PHP, and MySQL
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with cloud-based productivity tools: Asana, GSuite, and Github
- Great communication skills, positive attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Bachelor in Computer Science or a related field.
- Design, implement and execute test plans for performance, regression and sanity testing on a scalable web-based platform.
- Develop and maintain processes for features and release management.
- Run test cases, keep track and properly document defects.
- Work closely with Development and Operations teams and reproduce issues.
- Validate and isolated defects and prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles.
- Participate in the design and integration phases to understand system interfaces.
- Keep abreast of the latest tools and testing methodologies to quickly identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Remote/Work From Home
- 14th month guaranteed incentive
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid vacation/leaves
- Medical/Health insurance
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!