We are growing and want to add a Lead Developer to our team!
- Solid 8+ years expertise in Server-side, PHP, REST APIs, and NodeJS
- Proficient in MySQL/RDBMS and Query Optimization
- Familiarity with JS Frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS)
- Familiarity with microservices stack, Docker, and Kubernetes, AWS
- Hands-on dev tools, GIT, CodeIgniter/MVC, Vagrant/Webpack, and Grunt
- Ability to think outside the box, creative and resourceful
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2/ECS, ELB, RDS, S3, and Cloudwatch
- Experience in developing large-scale systems in a fast paced environment
- Lead the design and development of new scalable platform features.
- Lead a small team, scrum meetings, and define weekly objectives.
- Write well structured, reusable, and optimized code.
- Integrate with platform mobile App and third party services.
- Participate in critical production issues, including after hours when necessary.
- Closely work with QAs and Operations teams to lead resolution of issues.
- Take part in Agile software development cycle and collaborate with all members.
- Apply best practices, development processes, and collaborate with upper level.
- Maintain great team spirit, professional communication, and provide mentorship.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Php 50k signing bonus!
- Remote/Work From Home
- 14th month guaranteed incentive
- Performance-based bonus
- Paid vacation/leaves
- Medical/Health insurance
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!