No budget yet to buy a new TV? Don’t worry; you may go with a repair service first! To help you, we’re Teko.ph, the largest aircon, appliance, and computer services provider in the Philippines, with a quick guide so you can make a better decision for your flat screen TV.
When to Repair Your Flat Screen TV
You may want to consider these factors before deciding to go for flat screen TV repair.
- The problem is minor. Does your TV flicker once in a while? Does it have TV lines on the screen, or did the display become dimmer? Minor TV issues like these may be worth repairing.
- The TV is still under warranty. Check your TV’s warranty card to see if it is still under warranty. It’ll be more cost-effective if you contact your manufacturer or any authorized technician.
- Your TV is new. Was your smart TV bought just a few months ago? We know you know it—repair is the way to go since it may still be under warranty and if the problem is minor.
When to Replace Your Flat Screen TV
If repair is not an option, here are factors to confirm that you should go with replacing your flat screen TV instead.
- The problem is major. If your TV has a major problem, such as a broken LCD screen, it may not be worth repairing. If the repair cost is close to or exceeds the price of a new TV, it’s more economical to buy a replacement.
- The TV is old. Like any other appliance, your smart TV or flat screen TV may show signs of wear and tear or issues after years of use. If it’s an old model that has undergone a lot of repairs already, you can consider buying a new smart TV with better features and technology.
- You need an upgrade. If you prefer using a smart TV with newer features, this may be the best time to do so. Some features you might be looking for are 4K resolution, voice control, HDR, and wide viewing angles.
Book the Best On-Site TV Repair in Metro Manila
Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. But if you’ve decided to go for a TV repair, just book with Teko! It’s the most convenient option if you live in Quezon City, Manila, Makati, Pasig, Pasay, Taguig, Muntinlupa, Parañaque, & other Metro Manila cities.
You can book our certified and trained TV technicians anytime! Visit our website, and then enter your service request and contact details. After, just wait for the SMS and email notification of the technician on the way to your location.